Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homepages/24/d166997933/htdocs/scrapdawgs/phpBB3/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3560: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3561: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3562: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
ScrapDawgs.com - View topic - Cricut Expression

Cricut Expression 
Pound Puppy

Post Cricut Expression
I have a Cricut Expression for sale. It is brand new - no box - used less than 5 times. The original set costs $499 and includes only two cartridges. I am selling the machine, one slightly used 12x12 mat, one new 12x24 mat, a zippered toolkit, 5 cartridges, and 10 machine markers as one complete set for $350 obo!!!!! I bought this last summer, but unfortunately, I just do not use this as much as I thought I would

Product Information:

The Cricut Expression® is a much larger unit than the Cricut Create® or the Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter®, meant to stay on a work table or in a media room. The good thing is that all Cricut® models use the same cartridges and the same blade housings and blades.

The Cricut Expression® is a way to cut letters, shapes, and phrases in impressive sizes using the 12" x 24" mat or the 12" x 12" mat. The possibilities are endless with this larger machine, allowing you to create bigger die cuts for classroom decor, scrapbook layouts, signage, and so much more.

Mix and match creative features in the same cut
Use the entire library of existing Cricut cartridges
Cut in portrait or landscape
Mat sizes 12" x 12" or 12" x 24"
No computer necessary
Change settings such as language and units of measurement
New LCD screen that shows exactly what you're typing for your next cut

Includes

FIVE cartridges: Accent Essentials, Locker Talk, Cuttin' Up, Plantin Schoolbook, and Joys of the Season
1 12x12 cutting mat
1 brand new 12x24 cutting mat
tool kit with zipper case
10 machine markers that replace blades for drawing and outlining images

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Profile WWW